I know no one is reading this, so i will just type away for my own sake.
ON Tuesday, I spent the whole day with Nette, not her real name but the name I will use for her.
She had requested that I do some projects that she is not able or willing to do in her house that had to be done. I told her I would love to and all I had to do was set aside a day to do them. Please make a full list and we will knock them out. We both agreed that this will give us something to do together and it will help her with her goals.
On Tuesday I showed up at her house at 9:30 Feb 22, 2011. It was wonderful to see her. She greeted me at the door with a great big kiss. We got started on the projects right away.
Simple things. Replace lights in oven. Both were out, one was missing the protection cover and that bulb was stuck in the socket. It took some work to get the base of the old one out, but finally I removed it and put in the new bulbs.
Pull out the stove and Frig so that she can clean under them.
Install a light fixture in the basement, a place that was dark and frequently used. This required getting a fixture and installing it onto a junction box. There is no fixture that fits on the junction box that was not intended to have a fixture attached. I McGivered it by modifying the box and putting a rubber gasket to make sure that there would be no shorts. It took some effort but after a while and creativity I managed to get it installed. She absolutely loved it.
Then I installed hooks to run a cloths line around in the basement. Before she had the line attached to what ever was handy. A hot water pipe, a support bracket for the AC, and other places of which were creating a problem if left like that.
Brought in wood for the fire place and cleaned up the yard of branches.
Attached the Faxed. It was not hooked into the phone lines.
Replace 8 foot florescent bulbs in garage and the bulbs for the Garage door opener.
Fixed the wheel on the garbage bin.
After it was all done, she was so thrilled. She fixed me a nice dinner and before we had dinner, I asked about an appetizer. She assumed that what I was asking was for us to make love. Now we have never done that before. Oh we have had some real intimate times before and that is what I was kinda suggesting, but she was thinking more! I was thrown off by that in that all along she is saying she did not want to go to far for several reasons. One she wants me to respect her. Two, she did not want to be possessed by a man.
I was totally amazed that she wanted to go in the finished basement and make love on her daughters bed! It was one of the best times I had spent and it was really good sex! I am 58 and have been having some problems with ED and was concerned that for the first time I might not be up to my glory. Not a problem! The little guy (and I was told not so little ) performed just as needed! She later told me how pleased she was as to how I made love and it made her feel wonderful. I was ecstatic !
After that wonderful half hour we got dressed, her son was up stairs so we did not want to risk getting caught. That was the main reason we went downstairs. Her son is 25 so he would understand but we both prefer that he does not know. Heck after all we have known each other since the 9th of this month. The daughter stays at her house every other week, so this was the week she is not home.
As far as a blog, this is probably not to exciting, so I apologize but this is mostly for me and I really do not care who has read this.
After our wonderful little passion session we went up stairs to a wonderful meal of meat loaf, twice baked potatoes, vegetables and salad. Then we retired to the living room and watched a movie. I do not remember what it was....gosh perhaps I was more into her then the movie...ya think?
I left there at 12:30 am with a big smile on my face and hopes of seeing her again soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment