April 20th 2011
Plenty of Fish or Plentyoffish found at www.plentyoffish.com is a wonderful site to meet nice ladies. I have met woman of all ages, marrital status and back grounds. With POF you can make your searches for whom ever you might like based on many parameters. I have yet to figure out what Bonnie was thinking when she first contacted me in early January 2011. We talked for hours after many sessions of emails. Then we met for one wonderful evening. Both of us thought it was ging to be the beginning of a wonderful time. Then two days later she calls me to inform me that she is going back with her most recent boyfriend.
I was bumbed by that but something told me she would be back.
Jump three months later and sure enough we are talking on the phone again. This time it is more tens for both of us. We plan to meet again....she was planning on spending the night. We are both hot for each other.
We meet at a local dance bar. We had some food and she even offered to pay for part of it. We danced and had a drink. We were there at 6:30. I rode with my roommate and she drove in her sons car...this allowed her to spend the night if she chooses. I rode with my roommate so that Bonnie will drive me home...after all we both seemed to expect she will spend the night. She knows I am a gental man and will not force myself on her. So we have some good converstaions and laughs. A Beer each and we are fine.
Now you would think tht by kissing a girl if you like each other it woiuld be nice. That it was we both liked that kissing real well. She liked it so well that she decides she has to go home for the night! I must say I was a bit disappointed but also totally for the idea. If she spent the night then we might not of gotten sleep. If we did she will still want to be there until her appointment at 1. I was also feeling down about the lack of work accomplishments.
It was a lovely evening but short. She was gone by 10. She did not want to stay for it might be to much to soon. She really wanted my body, as I did her, but she was the one that put the breaks on it. Just make us wait builds up the energy or tension.
To tired to write more.
No comments:
Post a Comment